Saturday, February 23, 2008

Electronics Lab & trains

I normally don't cross post between my blogs but this one seem applicable for some of you rail fans out there. I know some of you are avid model railroaders and thus into "home brewing" some or all of the various bits of electronics needed to bring your layout alive.

I ran across this site while surfing this weekend and immediately posted about it on my amateur radio blog. If you like to play with sensors, lighting, motors, automation and microprocessor control you will find a lot of interest in this site. I know one of the reasons that I got involved with model train layouts was because I wanted to experiment with my own computer control the trains. Now days you can pretty much buy anything in the way of train control you want off the shelf at a price of course. Those that want to do animation on their layouts though often find themselves in the do it yourself mode. So give this site a look and see if it inspires any ideas for your layout.

Electronics Lab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home