Monday, July 04, 2005

Great Fourth of July

Well it was a great Fourth of July for me. Got to spend it with friends and family especially great this year as my first grand child was there and though not quite a year old yet was running around like crazy.

To top it all off I was in a pretty good spot for watching trains and I got to spend some of the afternoon talking with an engineer for Norfolk Southern. If there was any down side to the day at all it was that I just couldn't get the darn trains to cooperate and show up when I had my camera in my hand. There were at least four trains pass during the day while I was there and I don't have a single snap shot to show for it. Well I'm going back again another day and I will correct that problem. In the meantime, life is good.

I hope all of you reading the blog had a fantastic Fourth of July.