Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Some “braking” news!

My fascination with trains started with wanting to know how diesel locomotives worked. Once I found out what a marvelous piece of engineering their were my curiosity started to extend to other parts of a working train. I recently started looking for something on the Internet with a search engine and ran across an article about air brakes. This ruined any chance I had of finding what I was originally looking for as I started exploring other pages on the topic of air brakes. Here are some of the more interesting ones that I found.

The Traffic Accident Reconstruction Origin

Train Air Brake Description and History

Railway Technical Web Pages

Feel free to drop me a note in email if you have other interesting pages to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home